Securities Licensing Classroom Lecture
We offer convenient weekday Securities Lecture Courses at our Scottsdale class location.
We offer a broad range of study tools that will help you prepare to pass your licensing examination the first time! We publish all of our own material specifically for exams administered in the state of Arizona. We offer Lecture Courses taught by industry experts with years of experience in the classroom. The foundation for the success of our students comes from our Testeacher Textbooks, which are used by our instructors to facilitate our lecture classes. Our Testaker Computer CD-Rom exam simulation programs were created to give you a feel for computerized testing, and will provide you with hundreds of additional practice questions. Our Testeller Audio CD will provide you with hundreds of Key Facts summarizing the most important concepts you are most likely to encounter on your exam. Our best value is our Complete Package course which includes all of the products mentioned above, and when purchased upon initial enrollment, also includes our Testutor DVD video program FREE OF CHARGE! Our Testutor DVD program includes an instructor reviewing the most difficult areas for each examination. Check out demos for all of the above products on our homepage!
FINRA / NASAA SECURITIES
- Series 6 Complete Package with FREE Mutual Funds DVD - $209
- Series 6 with Exam Disk OR Audio CD - $189
- Series 6 Mutual Funds (2 day course with Textbook only) - $159
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law with Exam Disk - $329
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law (three day course with Textbook only) - $299
- Series 66 Combined State Law Complete Package - $349
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Law with Exam Disk - $329
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Law (three day course with Textbook only) - $299
- Series 65 Investment Advisor Law Complete Package - $349
- Series 63 Complete Package with FREE Definitions DVD - $99
- Series 63 with Exam Disk OR Audio CD - $89
- Series 63 AZ State Blue Sky Laws (four hour course with Textbook only) - $69